- Planning and implementing game functionality, building the game code
- Must have Excellent coding skills, and a good eye for detail.
- Meeting with the design team to discuss gaming ideas and specifications.
- Designing and building game patches and upgrades.
- Testing game functionality and theme dynamics.
- Familiarity with level design and planning
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Good communicator and reliable team player
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
Experience : 0 to 2 Years (Fresher can apply)
Location : Surat, Gujrat
Salary: No bar for the right candidate
Working Hours :
Monday 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Tuesday 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Wednesday 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Thursday 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Friday 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
Qualifications: BCA, B.E./B.Tech. in Computer or I.T, MCA, Diploma in Computer or I.T.
Benefits of Working with Hirvasoft LLP:
- Every Saturday will be half-day working.
- 3 times lunch outside a year & 1 picnic a year.
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly environment
- Free life cover until you are in our company.
- Many employee engagement activities (Birthdays, Festivals, Competitions, Sports, etc…)
- We have tea/ coffee/ snacks for you anytime to make you energized at work to do better job.
- Notice period will be of 1.5 month or less.