- Manage all the aspects of mobile games
- Working with the Product Manager and key team members to identify KPIs for growth
- Observing and optimizing user experience and game metrics
- Constantly monitoring and improving everything you do
- Creating algorithm designs with the tech team and implementing them on your product
- Aiming to optimize the monetization of products
- Creating, analyzing and optimizing ad campaigns for user recruitment
- Ability to solve problems, think critically and communicate effectively
- creative mindset
- Having an understanding of mobile games and their lifecycle
- Ability to resolve problems quickly and efficiently
- Analytical, organizational, and business skills
- Good communicator and reliable team player
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
Experience : 0 to 2 Years (Fresher can apply)
Location : Surat, Gujrat
Salary: No bar for the right candidate
Working Hours :
Monday 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Tuesday 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Wednesday 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Thursday 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Friday 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
Qualifications: BCA, B.E./B.Tech. in Computer or I.T, MCA, Diploma in Computer or I.T.
Benefits of Working with Hirvasoft LLP:
- Every Saturday will be half-day working.
- 3 times lunch outside a year & 1 picnic a year.
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly environment
- Free life cover until you are in our company.
- Many employee engagement activities (Birthdays, Festivals, Competitions, Sports, etc…)
- We have tea/ coffee/ snacks for you anytime to make you energized at work to do better job.
- Notice period will be of 1.5 month or less.