- Your creativity will allow you to design games that engage and capture the imagination of the user.
- Lead the user experience (UX) design of the game, ensuring that players have a great experience.
- Improving existing games
- Developing maps, scenarios, and levels of difficulty
- Communication with the client and understanding project flow.
- Coming up with new and appealing game ideas
- Content and systems design experience.
- Ability to work with a team.
- Meeting deadlines for content and game builds
- Good communicator and reliable team player
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
Experience : 0 to 2 Years (Fresher can apply)
Location : Surat, Gujrat
Salary: No bar for the right candidate
Working Hours :
Monday 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Tuesday 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Wednesday 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Thursday 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Friday 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
Qualifications: BCA, B.E./B.Tech. in Computer or I.T, MCA, Diploma in Computer or I.T.
Benefits of Working with Hirvasoft LLP:
- Every Saturday will be half-day working.
- 3 times lunch outside a year & 1 picnic a year.
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly environment
- Free life cover until you are in our company.
- Many employee engagement activities (Birthdays, Festivals, Competitions, Sports, etc…)
- We have tea/ coffee/ snacks for you anytime to make you energized at work to do better job.
- Notice period will be of 1.5 month or less.