- Be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle
- Main focus on coding and debugging
- Collaborate with Front-end developers
- To define technical and design specifications
- Provide training and support to other members of the team Develop high-quality reusable code that can be used in the future
- Develop functional and sustainable web applications with clean codes
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Learn about new technologies
- Participate in conferences and educational programs
- Follow new and emerging technologies
- In-depth understanding of web development
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Ability to resolve problems quickly and efficiently
- Analytical, organizational, and business skills
- Good communicator and reliable team player
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
Experience : 0 to 2 Years (Fresher can apply)
Location : Surat, Gujarat
Salary: No bar for the right candidate
Monday 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Tuesday 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Wednesday 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Thursday 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Friday 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Saturday 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
Qualifications: BCA, B.E./B.Tech. in Computer or I.T, MCA, Diploma in Computer or I.T.
Benefits of Working with Hirvasoft LLP:
- Every Saturday will be half-day working.
- 3 times lunch outside a year & 1 picnic a year.
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly environment
- Free life cover until you are in our company.
- Many employee engagement activities (Birthdays, Festivals, Competitions, Sports, etc…)
- We have tea/ coffee/ snacks for you anytime to make you energized at work to do better job.
- Notice period will be of 1.5 month or less.